How It Works
Your FREE registration includes:
- 50+ free courses, including CalSAC's 35 free topics
- Full catalog of hundreds of courses priced as low as $15 a course
- Access to the entire course catalog for just $150 (only $12.50 per month per employee)
- Certificate and/or CEU courses
- Course catalog includes courses in a wide range of topics including OSHA, leadership, non-profit program management, Microsoft courses, non-harassment, and much more
Step 1: Create an Account
To create an account, click the "Register" button above or click this link https://collabornation.net/login/calsac.
Note: this registration is not the same as logging into our Online Training Request System (OTRS) for Onsite Trainings. If you already have an OTRS account, you will need to create a new account to access the eLearning courses.
Step 2: Browse and Select Courses
Once logged into the CalSAC Collabornation site you can look through the complete course catalog and add your selected topics to "My Courses". If you choose to take courses for a fee, you can pay within the system.
Step 3: Learn!
You can take your courses on your schedule. If you're interrrupted you can pick up where you left off at a later time.
Are you representing an organization? You can sign up and manage multiple staff and/or get deep discounts on paid courses. Contact Selena Levy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-444-4622 x108 to learn more.
Having trouble with the Cypherworx website? Contact Cypherworx support at (888) 685-4440 or click here.